Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Training
Course Description The goal of this class is to motivate participants to understand their own personality type and be open to sharing their type with their teammates. The desired outcome is heightened self-awareness for greater self-management.
- To highlight the differences through experiential exercises of the four preference pairs.
- To enable participants to understand their own MBTI typology preference (four-letter type) and increase their self-awareness.
- To reinforce openness and self-awareness.
- To enable participants to understand how the various typologies fit into the workings of an organization and team.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Current use and application
- Eight Preferences
- Understanding the attributes and functions
- Exercises for each dichotomy
- Receive and Validate Your MBTI Results
- Team Activity(s)
- Kiersey’s Temperaments (Optional)
- Ground Rules for Team Effectiveness
- Next Steps