Benefits for the participants:
- To be aware of the value of speaking to groups;
- To identify strengths and development areas for presentations;
- To develop skills in creating audience rapport, delivering presentations and using visuals; and
- To implement a presentation framework to be more clearly understood
Consultative selling is a powerful process for individuals in sales or marketing, for customer service representatives, and/or for anyone interested in developing successful business relationships.
Consultative selling is built on the premise that everyone needs to win in business relationships. One party has the opportunity to sell products or services and the other party has the opportunity to have his or her needs met. Trusting, long-term relationships are the goal, not quick sales.
This program emphasizes the planning and preparation phases of consultative selling. The primary components of this planning and preparation include the following:
- Researching the underlying needs, stated objectives, and expectations of target clients.
- Preparing specific questions that help clients clarify their needs, objectives, and expectations.
- Presenting business solutions
What You Will Cover:
- Opening Activities
- Reducing Nervousness
- My Worst Fear
- Introducing Yourself
- Preparing an Introduction
- Developing Rapport
- Communication Patterns
- Developing Rapport with Pacing & Leading
- Handling Tough People
- Interviewing Skills & Peer Feedback
- Moderating Skills
- Presenting an Agenda
- Managing Interruptions
- Agenda Video & Video Feedback
- Using Presentation Frameworks
- Tough Messages and Updates
- Using Examples
- General Format – Large Groups
- General Format of a Presentation
- Using Visual Aids with Large Groups
8 to 16 hours (one and two day formats)