The Art of Delegation
Benefits for the participants:
- Managers develop, coach, and mentor their direct
- Managers create opportunities to provide
- Managers gain more time to solve unique problems and work on non-routine
- Employees develop confidence, learn to think for themselves and require minimal
Managers often question why direct reports don’t do what they are supposed to do.
As a result, Managers often attempt to reach goals by themselves. Rather than blaming others there may be something faulty with the process of delegating the assignments.
Clear guidelines on how to delegate effectively can increase the success of delegation and build confidence for both managers and direct reports.
This training program is intended for supervisors and managers who have delegating responsibilities to their direct reports. Supervisors and managers learn eight steps to delegating effectively.
What You Will Cover:
- Delegation Communication Skills
- Eight Important Ingredients of Effective Delegation
- Effective Delegation Techniques
- Three Levels of Delegation Authority
- The Coaching Process
- The Coach-Employee Relationship
- Objectives, Expectations and Goals
- Applying Delegation and Coaching Principles to Empower Employees
4 to 8 hours
Training needs are our top priority
If you have a question, request or a concern, we want to help you. You may contact a Mercer Institute representative by e-mail with the form below.